31% of all websites on the internet are powered by WordPress. WordPress is the web’s most popular content management system, and because of this, it’s frequently being targeted by hackers and viruses. By not keeping your website software (themes, plugins, WordPress core, etc.) up to date, you will expose your site to security risks, and may cause other stability issues. Our website support plan will keep your software updated on a regular basis.
While we cannot guarantee a completely and 100% secure site (don’t be fooled, no one else can either), but by keeping your website software up to date, hardening your website, providing an cloud firewall, and continuously scanning and monitoring your site, you’re well on your way to breathing a bit easier. Don’t worry, we got your back!
Website Support plan provides:
- Review and implementation of best-practices for WordPress security.
- Monthly or biweekly updates to the WordPress core software and all plugins, plus emergency updates for all WordPress core software and plugin security releases.
- Creation of a Quality Assurance Procedure that we follow every time we do a upgrade, ensuring that no upgrades unexpectedly break any part of your site.
- Monthly performance audits for large-scale sites, allowing us to track benchmarks and monitor performance and changes to the site over time.
- Website backups stored securely in AWS.
- Priority response time for all requests and communication related to the site — you “skip the queue” every time you get in touch with us, taking precedence over other projects and activities.
- Reserved support time for questions, change requests, improvements and other maintenance.
- A trusted advisor and webmaster on your side to keep your business running smoothly.